Just Released: Saved Property List Feature
Create an unlimited number of Saved Property Lists either for your own use, or to share with prospects or clients. Here are a few examples:
You can even create highly specialized Saved Property Lists like this: Review Universities in Florida (requires password "enrole").
Saved Property Lists are useful for:
- Tracking listings you have an interest in.
- Creating a selected set of listings to present to a prospect for consideration.
- Creating a selected set of listings to use for a property tour.
You can add any property to a Saved Property List (Even Unlisted Properties)
- Active listings (any active listing on TotalCommercial).
- Sold listings (from the TotalCommercial Sold Listings database).
- Unlisted properties. (Simply create a listing for the property as usual, leave it offline and add it to your list.)
More information about Saved Property Lists:
- To add a listing to one of your lists, click the "Add to My Saved Property Lists" button at the top of any listing page.
- To view and manage your Saved Property Lists, go to your user menu by clicking on your username at the top of the page, then click the "Your Saved Property Lists" link.
- Active and sold listings which are not your own (i.e. listings by other agents) only show up in your list as long as they are active on TotalCommercial.
- You can add notes to each listing in a Saved Property List. The notes will appear at the top of the listing when viewing the listing from your Saved List.
- Cost: Create as many different lists as you like at no charge. To be able to share your lists, you will need a List Sharing Subscription.
Subscriptions are $29.00 for three months or $99.00 for 12 months. (That's for unlimited Saved Property Lists.)
To try out the Saved Property List Feature for yourself, simply log in, click on your username at the upper right of the page, then on "Your Saved Property Lists".
If you don't yet have a TotalCommercial username/password, you can register at this link
If you have questions about the Saved Property List feature or need help logging in, please contact Rick Orr at (407) 435-2004 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We will be generating a list of FAQs and posting them on this page, so check back here often.)