Town Center Station
501 Roberts Ct
Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Suite 7: 1,363 SF (To view a virtual tour, click here.)
- Suite 9: 1,280 SF
- Suite 10: 1,280 SF (To view a virtual tour, click here.)
- Retail center in Cobb County's Town Center trade area
- Tenants include Impression Bridal, Soccer USA and Golden Krust Bakery and Grill
- Very strong demographics - More than 176,000 people live within a 5 mile ring with average household incomes above $83,000.
- Located just off of Barrett Parkway in one of metro Atlanta's major retail corridors including Town Center at Cobb, a 1,252,000 square foot regional mall anchored by Macy's, Belk and JC Penny
- Other local retailers include Home Depot, Costco, Target, T.J. Maxx, Marshall's, Home Goods, Best Buy, Michaels, Pet Smart, Office Max, Bed Bath and Beyond, World Market, Dicks Sporting Goods, and JoAnn Fabrics
- Signalized intersection at Barrett Parkway and Roberts Circle with traffic going to Home Depot routed directly in front of the center
- Less than 2 miles to Kennesaw State University - Georgia's 3rd largest university with 36,000+ students and more than 2,100 faculty members and staff
- Direct access to both I-75 and I-575
- Traffic count on Barrett Parkway at Roberts Court: 41,300
Please visit http://www.dinermangroup.com/properties/town-center-station for additional information.
If interested in rate information or scheduling a tour, please provide answers to the below questions:
- What type of business do you operate?
- Is the business a start-up?
- What size suite do you need?
- What is your time frame for securing a location?
We thank you for your time and look forward to your response.