600 Vestavia Parkway Suite 251
Vestavia Hills, Alabama 35216
|Mobile Phone||(205) 451-8889|
|Specialties||Buyer Broker, Hospitality, Industrial, Investment, Land, Landlord Rep, MH/RV Parks, Multi-Family, Office, Property Mgmt (Commercial), Retail|
Keith Andrews CCIM Joined eXp Commercial Nov 2020 as the first State Advisor for the new global commercial real estate company. He promotes providing a conduit for national and global real estate investors into local tertiary markets served in Alabama, and the Southeast USA. His teams connect Institutional and individual investors to in-house and third-party asset class experts, geographic sub-market specialists, municipalities, and local investor communities. He recruits professional commercial practitioners around the US and the world through the eXp Global division, along with growing the apprentice program for new individuals choosing commercial real estate as their professional career.
In October of 2014, Keith earned the prestigious Certified Commercial Investment Member, (CCIM) designation. The CCIM designation denotes completion of 160 hours of advanced coursework in financial and market analysis and demonstrates extensive experience in the commercial real estate industry. Only 6% of all practitioners in the world have this designation.
Current and Recent involvement with the CCIM Institute, National Association of Realtors (NAR,) Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA.)
- CCIM Institute Board of Directors 2019 - 2021.
- FL CCIM Chapter Board of Directors 2021.
- FL CCIM Chapter Chair International Task Force 2021.
- FL CCIM Chapter Finance Committee member 2021.
- AREAA Founding President of the Greater Birmingham Chapter 2019 and 2020.
- AREAA National level member of the Commercial Committee 2019 and 2020.
- CCIM Institute Marketing Committee member 2016 and 2017.
- CCIM Institute Jay W Levine Leadership Academy, graduated October 2017.
- CCIM Institute Advisory group of International Activities Committee 2015 through 2017.
- CCIM Institute Member of International Strategic Planning Task Force 2015.
- AL CCIM Chapter member 2014 - Present.
- FL CCIM Chapter member 2018 – Present.
- NAR member 2005 - Present.
Previously, spent 20+ years in the telecommunications corporate, national, and international sales arena.
Graduate - Bachelor of Science and Business Administration - University of Arkansas, 1983. Major in Finance and Banking with minors in Real Estate and Marketing.
Specialties: Expert networking skills and relationship building with people from around the globe.
Resides with his wife in Vestavia Hills, Alabama and enjoys traveling the world.
Powered by TotalCommercial.com