11262 N. US Highway 301
Oxford, Florida 34484
|Office Phone||(352) 748-1182|
|Mobile Phone||(352) 233-8875|
|Specialties||Industrial, Investment, Land, Multi-Family, Retail, Site Selection|
Land/Commercial Properties Specialist
Florida Commercial Brokers Network "Allan White Award" In memory of FCBN member, Allan White, for demonstrating creativity in resolving the most complicated real estate transaction.
Past RLI "Land Realtor® Of The Year" - Florida Chapter
Owner/Broker for 24 years.
- ALC--Accredited Land Consultant
- CCIM--Certified Commercial Investment Member
- Past President of Realtors® Land Institute (Florida Chapter)
- Lake-Sumter Salvation Army Board Emeritus
- President of Pine Level Cemetery Association, Oxford
- Member of St. Andrews Chapel
- Sixth generation Floridian
- Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels
Education: Central Florida Community College, University of Florida, Warner University, Institute of Florida Real Estate Careers, RLI Land University (in conjunction with Texas A&M) and the CCIM Institute.
Specializing in representing clients in the purchases and sales of vacant land, industrial sites and commercial property within the counties of Lake, Sumter and Marion. Keeping current of transactions in these areas and staying up to date with the local zoning codes and future land uses of the area.
Powered by TotalCommercial.com