|Building Size||11,282 Square Feet|
|Land Size||0.99 Acres|
• Walgreens will be closing November 16, 2022 and paying rent through June 30, 2025.
• Walgreens has 2 years, 8 months remaining on the lease term. There is a drive-thru pharmacy at this location.
• Roof was replaced in 2016 with Roof Warranty through November 2036.
• Low rent of $11.52 per square foot.
• Micron Technology, one of the world’s largest semiconductor companies, announced their plans to invest up to $100 billion to construct the largest semiconductor fabrication facility in the United States in Clay, New York. Clay, New York is located approximately 30 miles south of Pulaski.
• Nearby tenants include McDonalds, Top’s Market, Aldi, Dunkin Donuts, Little Caesars, Family Dollar and more.
• The demographics of this property include a population of 6,331 within a 5 mile radius and average household income of $78,991.
• On average, the traffic counts on Highway 81 are approximately 16,489 vehicles per day.
• Walgreens is one of the nation’s largest drugstore chains and neighborhood retailers. Walgreens operates nearly 9,000 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
• This Walgreens is located in Pulaski, NY, a rural community located in upstate New York. Pulaski is located approximately 4 miles east of Ontario Lake and is known as the Salmon Fishing Capital of New York.
The information contained herein is from sources deemed reliable, but is subject to errors, omissions, and withdrawal without notice.