Last updated on November 24th, 2018
Veterans Affairs, Knoxville TN
1645 Downtown W Boulevard, Knoxville, Tennessee 37919
|Building Size||4,800 Square Feet|
|Land Size||15 Acres|
FAMILY COUNCELING CENTER
- Asking $1,682.142
- 7% CAP
- NOI: $117,750.70 (Yearly Average)
- Ten Year / Five Year Firm Lease (Effective 10/2018)
- The region supports Multi Veterans Service Offices.
- CAM Fee $664 (year one) with a 2.5% annual increase.
- Office-Condo Ownership
- A part of The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) MidSouth Healthcare Network (VISN 9) is an integrated healthcare delivery system comprised of five Joint Commission accredited medical centers. Annually providing care to more than 375,000 Veterans. This center provides counseling to Veterans and their families.
The information contained herein is from sources deemed reliable, but is subject to errors, omissions, and withdrawal without notice.