Last updated on February 19th, 2019
| ± 48 Acres on IH-35 | Kyle
24800 Interstate 35, Kyle, Texas 78640
|Land Size||47.74 Acres|
- Great Development Opportunity.
- Present Cash Flow Investment. (Plum Creek RV Park)
- Developer Agreement is in place with the City of Kyle. ($5.2 million in reimbursements)
- Approximately 48 acres situated in the path of growth on Interstate 35. Property is in City of Kyle located on the border of San Marcos.
- The new Loop 110, connecting San Marcos and Kyle, will intersect IH 35 at the southern corner of this tract.
- Newly constructed bridge on IH-35 at SE corner of property.
- Property is just west of master-planned LaSalle Development, just northwest of Whisper Texas development in San Marcos, and just south of Plum Creek residential development.
- Frontage/Access:~3,350’ on IH-35 Frontage~2,830’ on Post Road~1,480’ on Yarrington Road
The information contained herein is from sources deemed reliable, but is subject to errors, omissions, and withdrawal without notice.