Last updated on November 20th, 2018
The Shoppes at Tapestry-Retail Site
Dyer Boulevard & W. Carroll Street, Kissimmee, Florida 34741
|Land Size||4 Acres|
|Retention||Off Site Master Retention|
The Shoppes at Tapestry is a retail shopping center now being developed as part of the 400 acre, 3,000 home sites of Tapestry PUD Residential Community.
- Retail Commercial Zoning
- Off Site Master Retention
- Signalized Dyer Blvd. & Carroll St. Access
- Dyer Blvd. Four Laned Connecting Osceola Pkwy South to US 192
- Projected Traffic Count 32,000 at Intersection of Carroll St. and Dyer Blvd.
- Carroll St. to be Four Laned Beginning Jan. 2017
The information contained herein is from sources deemed reliable, but is subject to errors, omissions, and withdrawal without notice.